BA Sociology (Panteion University, Athens) PhD Communication, Mass Media and Culture (Panteion University, Athens). Phd, Department of Communication, Media and Culture, Panteion University (Social Studies | Theatre Studies). She is currently teaching at the Department of Theatre Studies, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (according to the presidential decree 407/80) and at the Popular University of Municipality of Eleusis. She is teaching the course Methodology of Research. She has also taught Reception Issues of Ancient Greek Drama at the Department of Theatre Studies, University of Peloponnesus (Nafplio 2006-2013), History of the theatre and Theatrical “Analogio” at the Department of Communication, Media and Culture of Panteion University (1992-2004 & 2008-2009), History of the theatre at some theatrical companies. Furthermore, she had worked in the Processing of Archives Department of the Hellenic Centre of Theatrical Research – Theatrical Museum (ΚΜΕΕΘ).
– Methodological Issues Related to the Research and Cataloguing of ‘Theater Life’
– Processing of theatre’s Archives
– Reception Issues of Ancient Greek Drama
– The Revival of the Ancient Greek Drama in Greece
– Theatrical “Analogio”
– Culture Theater and Tourism Development
· Η έρευνα στο θέατρο - Ζητήματα μεθοδολογίας, [The Research of Theater: Methodological Issues], Athens: I. Sideris, 2010.
· Περί Αναβίωσης [The Revival of Ancien Drama], Athens: I. Sideris, 2016.
· «Η Αναβίωση του Αρχαίου Ελληνικού Δράματος στην Ελλάδα του 19ου και 20ου αιώνα» [The Revival of the Ancient Greek Drama in Greece During the 19th and 20th centuries], In Y. Andreadis, The Tracks of Dionysus-Ancient Tragedy Performances in Greece, 1867-2000, Athens: I. Sideris, 2005.
· Popular University of Municipality of Eleusis, Έλευσις Πολιτισμού [Arrival Culture] (ed. A. Mavroleon), Athens: I. Sideris, 2016.